Have you ever fell in love with someone and wondered if they feel the same way towards you? Sometimes it kills you from within since you lack the courage to express yourself to this person. The adrenaline that rushes through your body when you see them makes you weak. You know it but you just can’t help yourself.
There are only a few ways to get through this. Either die with it in your heat or speak it out. So let’s challenge ourselves today. Let’s speak it out. Send out that message, make that phone call, slide into that DM. Let’s roll it.
Here is what you get when you speak out.
- It will set you free – Instead of waiting for that text, call or waiting for the perfect time, it sets you free from expectations and imaginations that may never come to pass.
- It builds your courage – when you learn how to express how you feel when you are scared about it, it build your courage, bravery and resilience.
- Self awareness – finding out the truth about whether that other person feels the same towards you is coming to terms with reality.
- It actually feels good. It is an amazing experience to express your love and kindness for someone else especially when e same is reciprocated.
- You may never get another chance. It may be hard to say how you feel towards someone but it’s a lot harder to live without sharing it. Don’t live in regret for failing to express yourself. Today may be the only chance you get.
So why complicate life, if you miss someone call them, if you want to see someone, invite them and if you love someone, if you truly love someone, tell them.
Saying it wont kill you, it will make you stronger. Away with the pride.